- Pizza dough
- 200 grams salsiccia
- 150 grams Pimientos de Padron
- 100 grams mushroom
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 tbsp Ajvar relish
- 3 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 dl mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F
- Chop the onion and slice the mushrooms. Remove the skin from the Salsiccia and separate it into small pieces.
- Brown the Salsiccia, onion, and mushrooms in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Lay the dough on the cast iron pizza pan and spread the crème fraiche on the dough and then spread Ajvar relish on top.
- Add the cheese to the pizza and then the Salsiccia, onion, and mushrooms to the dough. Spread the oregano on top.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the Pimientos de Padron in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
- Cut the pizza into slices and top each piece with a Pimientos de Padron and garlic sauce. Finish by sprinkling flaky salt and pepper to taste.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.