- 2 dl crème fraiche
- 0,5 dl mayonnaise
- 2-3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp honey
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- The sauce taste even better after resting for a while in the fridge.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.