2 - 4 servings
- 0.7 lb / 300 grams Pasta
- 5.3 ounces/ 150 - 200 grams mushrooms
- 0.7 lb / 300 grams salsiccia sausage
- cooking oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pasta water (if needed)
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add cooking oil and the sausage. Brown the Salsiccia for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and fry until browned.
- Add the onion, and garlic and fry until the onion is soft.
- Add the wine and let it reduce by about half.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions and save some pasta water in case it's needed later.
- Stir in the cream and bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to low.
- When the pasta is almost al dente, add it to the skillet and mix so that it's well coated with the sauce. Let it cook until the pasta is al dente.
- Stir in the Pecorino Romano, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with more Pecorino Romano according to taste.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.