- 2 yellow onions
- 3 carrots
- 4 celery stalks
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and rinse carrots together with celery.
- Finely chop onion, celery and carrots.
- Sweat the vegetables in a frying pan together with olive oil. The vegetables should only sweat and not get browned.
- Add soffritto as an aromatic base in any dish.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.