- 500 grams - 700 grams of chicken filets or chicken legs
- 2 dl cream
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp Ajvar relish
- 1 tsp oregano
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 - 2 dl grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- butter or cooking oil for searing
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C
- Brown the chicken in a skillet over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in an oven-safe form.
- In a bowl, mix cream, tomato paste, Ajvar relish, and oregano, and taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and top with cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Serve with rice and a salad.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.