- Pizza dough
- 125 grams Kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 dl Ajvar relish
- 100 grams feta cheese or other goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin or using your hands.
- Mix the Kale with olive oil and pressed garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread Ajvar onto the pizza dough and add Kale on top. Finish with speading crumbled feta on top of thte Kale.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a salad.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.