Bacon Wrapped Asparagus in a Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C
- Cut off the tough roots. You know how much to cut off by holding a piece of asparagus by the rot and bending it to see where on the stem it breaks, that will be the size for a particular bundle to cut off.
- Roll the asparagus in olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around an asparagus and but in a cast iron grill pan. You can use more than one asparagus per bacon piece if you want less bacon.
- Put the skillet into the oven for 15 minutes and then turn the asparagus 180°. Bake for another 15 minutes.