- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp blueberry juice from fresh blueberries
- Mash the blueberries with a fork in a small bowl and then press against a fine-meshed sieve on top of a nother bowl until you have 2 tbsp blueberry juice combined.
- In a bowl, mix the powdered sugar and blueberry juice until combined.
- Pour or drizzle the glaze over your cake.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.