4 - 6 servings
- 4 Chicken filets
- Chicken & Steak Seasoning (Santa Maria)
- 4 dl Crème fraîche
- 125 g Cantadou 4 pepper fresh cheese
- 2 ½ dl Cream
- 1 tsk pepper or pepper mix
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 chickenstock cube
- 1 vegetagble stock cube
- 2 dl grated cheese
- Cut the filets into smaller pieces, season with chicken & steak seasoning and fry until golden brown. Put the chicken in an oven form or roasting pan.
- Whisk together Cantadou, Crème fraîche, Cream, the stock cubes and the pepper. Let simmer for a minute.
- Cut the bell peppers into smaller pieces and let it simmer with the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 200°C/392°F for about 35 minutes.
- Serve with rice and a salad.