Fluffy Pancakes with Ricotta and Lemon
- 3 dl all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl milk
- 2 dl ricotta
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Separate the egg white and the yolk, save the egg whites.
- Whisk together yolk, milk, and ricotta, then add lemon zest, vanilla powder, and poppy seeds.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg white fluffy.
- Stir in the dry ingredients into the batter and lastly fold the egg white into the batter.
- Fry the pancakes in 6" cast iron skillets on medium heat.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.