Homemade Soda Bread
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of full corn flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp of bicarbonate
- 1 tsp honey
- Flavor of your choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F.
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form the dough into a ball and brush on a little olive oil and but on a little oats as topping (optional).
- Cut an x on the top of the bread, almost all the way through.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the oven.
You can prepare the dough the night before but keep in mind that the bicarbonate will activate in the heat of the oven so it won’t rise during the resting.