- 125 g butter
- 2 1/2 dl flour
- 3 dl milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 dl flour
- 2 1/2 dl milk
- 1 1/2 dl cream
- 1 dl grated cheese
- 250 - 300 grams of peeled shrimps
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 - 2 tbsp horseradish, grated (optional)
- 1 1/2 dl grated cheese
- 100 g peeled shrimps
- 3 - 4 slices of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Melt butter in a pot over medium heat.
- Add flour, milk, and salt, and stir until the batter lets go from the sides of the pot. Remove the pot from the heat and add one egg at a time and whisk with an electric hand mixer.
- Spread the batter on a baking sheet (about 40 x 30 cm/15.75" x 11.8") covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Let it cool on the parchment paper.
- For the shrimp filling: Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Stir in the flour. Add the milk and cream. Bring to a simmer while stirring. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes while stirring now and then.
- Stir in cheese, shrimps, dill, and horseradish. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Make sure that the sauce is not too loose. The shrimps possibly add some water and you might need to add some flour to thicken the sauce to make it stick on the pancake while rolling it.
- Spread the shrimp filling on the pancake. Roll into a roll, from the longest side. Use the parchment paper when rolling holding it firmly with your hands while rolling (not just pulling the paper).
- Position the roll with the joint down on a sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Add cheese on top and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with shrimps, dill, and lemon
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.