- Pasta for 4 persons
- 4 tbsp Butter
- About 3/4 cup - 1 cup pasta water
- 100 - 150 grams Parmesan + a little for serving, grated
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box. Save some pasta water.
- Add pasta water and butter to a skillet or pot, and bring to a boil.
- When the butter has melted, add the pasta and parmesan, stir until the parmesan has melted and the pasta is coated. Taste if more Parmesan is needed.
- Serve the pasta topped with some extra Parmesan.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.