Potato Mini Pancakes in a Cast Iron Skillet with Cottage Cheese and Lingonberry
- 2 potatoes (about 125 grams each)
- 1 dl milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 dl flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- butter for frying
Lingonberry & cottage cheese mixture
- 2 tbsp Lingonberry jam
- 1 dl cottage cheese
- Peel and shred the potatoes with a grater, and mix to a smooth batter together with the rest of the ingredients for the pancakes.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the mini pancakes.
- For the lingonberry mixture: Mix the lingonberry jam with the cottage cheese.
- Serve the mini pancakes with the lingonberry mixture.