Cinnamon rolls are a classic pastry that is loved by many for their sweet and cinnamon-filled taste. However, what takes these rolls to the next level is the delicious icing glaze that is drizzled on top. This simple yet delectable recipe for cinnamon roll icing glaze only requires a handful of ingredients that are easy to find in your pantry. With just powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla, you can whip up a smooth and creamy icing glaze that will elevate your cinnamon rolls to new heights. Follow the easy instructions to create a perfect glaze that you can pour over warm rolls and spread evenly for a mouth-watering treat.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl, stir together powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over warm rolls and spread.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.