- 2 - 3 eggs depending on size
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- nonstick cooking spray (if needed for your waffle iron)
- In a large bowl, add the eggs and whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk in milk, olive oil, and flour. Mix until combined.'
- Add sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Use the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, for example, jam, whipped cream, honey, syrup and berries.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.