Embark on a culinary journey that combines the freshness of garden zucchinis with the aromatic richness of rosemary and the bold kick of pepper. Our Zucchini Casserole with Rosemary and Pepper recipe is a celebration of simple ingredients coming together to create a dish that's not only delicious but also a feast for the senses.
In this culinary adventure, we'll guide you through the steps to master a zucchini casserole that strikes the perfect balance between comforting warmth and vibrant flavors. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a home cook eager to explore new tastes, this recipe promises to elevate your dining experience.
Get ready to infuse your kitchen with the enticing aroma of fresh rosemary, awaken your taste buds with the zing of black pepper, and savor the wholesome goodness of zucchinis. Let's dive into the art of crafting a Zucchini Casserole that will undoubtedly become a star on your dining table.
Roasted carrots and potatoes
- 900 g potatoes and carrots
- olive oil
- 1 zucchini (about 300 g)
- 2 pepper (if you have yellow and red)
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 pot rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dl white cooking wine
- 2 1/2 dl cream
- 1 1/2 dl water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 400 g halloumi cheese
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and the carrots into smaller pieces. Mix the potatoes with olive oil in an oven-safe form, and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 2 x 2 cm pieces.
- Cut the bell peppers into inch pieces and chop the onion and the rosemary.
- Cook the zucchini, pepper, onion in olive oil together with the rosemary for a few minutes in a Balti Dish Casserole or a Dutch oven. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the wine and let it simmer a minute.
- Add cream, water, vegetable stock cube, corn starch into the pot and stir. Let it simmer for 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the halloumi into cubes. Cook the halloumi in olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Serve the casserole with potatoes, and carrots topped with halloumi.