- The 3-Pack includes Small, Large and Assist Hot Handle Holders. Protect your hands from -104 ºF to 464 ºF (-40 °C to 240 °C)
- 5-5/8" by 2" (large), 4.31" by 1.63" (small), 5" by 2-3/8" (Assist)
- Slide onto skillet handle
- Dishwasher safe. No texture on the surface makes it also easy to clean by hand. Practically everything washes off the nonstick surface of the pan handle with ease.
- Secure, comfortable and stable grip. Heat reducing and enhanced grip with internal silicone ribbing gives the Silicone Hot Handle Holder extra protection for your hands.
The secret of how to protect your hands when cooking with cast iron skillets or pans, so that you don't forget about the heat and grab the fiery hot handle of the skillet by mistake
Premium quality pan handle for optimal hand protection
- Highest premium quality material available
- Dishwasher safe
- Protect your hands from -104 ºF to 464 ºF (-40 °C to 240 °C)
- Slide onto pan handle
- No rubber smell when heated
- A hole on the back to hang on
- Fits most brands including Caphalon, La cuisine, Lodge, Le Creuset, Cuisinart, Wagner.
Makes Cooking With Cast Iron Cookware Easy, Safe and Fun
- You can have the silicone sleeve on the whole time when cooking on the stove so you don't grab the cast iron by mistake.
- Takes up very little space in your drawer.
- Secure, comfortable and stable grip. Heat reducing and enhanced grip with internal silicone ribbing gives the potholder extra protection for your hands.
- 5-5/8-inch by 2-inch
- BPA Free
- FDA Approved
The major advantage with having a removable silicone hot handle holder opposed to having a permanent protective handle cover on the skillet is that it enables using a cast-iron skillet in a hot oven without ruining the handle.
The silicone handle should be taken off cookware before putting it into a hot oven.
For a lesser size, please refer to the S-Size Silicone Hot Handle Holder, also included in the Set Of 3 and Set Of 5, all available on this page.
Life time No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee!
Click the "Add to Cart" button on the Top of this page to Protect your hands Now!