Bibimbap with mushrooms · Chili Cucumber · Kimchi · Marinated bean sprouts · Marinated spinach with sesame ·
Bibimbap with mushrooms
- 2 tsp Japanese soy
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 1/2 dl thinly sliced scallions
- 300 g sliced mushrooms, for example, portabello or mushrooms.
- 4 portions of rice
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 dl kimchi
- 1 batch of marinated spinach with sesame
- 1 batch of marinated bean sprouts
- 1 batch of pickled cucumber with chili
- 3 tbsp gochujang
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and then add the mushrooms. Let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Boil the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry the eggs in the oil. Fry the mushrooms in a frying pan on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Put the rice in the bottom of 4 bowls. Top with kimchi, marinated spinach with sesame, marinated bean sprouts, and chili cucumber separately and finish with the egg. Serve with gochujang.
Leave a comment