Homemade Pasta with Chanterelle and Port Wine Sauce
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Large Zucchini (about 400 g)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g Sherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 ml salt
- 1 ml black pepper
- 250 g homemade pasta
- 300 g Chanterelle
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 dl cream
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy
- 1/2 dl port wine
- 1 dl grated parmesan
- Peel and mince the garlic. Slice the zucchini and then cut the slices in half.
- Fry the garlic and zucchini in olive oil at medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Fry the chanterelles until all liquid has evaporated (if you have not already done so).
- Add butter and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables.
- Cook the pasta and save 1 dl of pasta water.
- Mix pasta water, cream, soy, and port wine in a pot and bring to a simmer. Pour the sauce into the skillet with the other ingredients and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pasta and grated parmesan.