3 - 4 servings
- 600 grams Jerusalem Artichoke
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 dl white wine
- 3 dl cream
- 6 dl water
- salt, pepper
- Pickled Red Onion
- 1 dl Roasted Hazelnuts
- 8 tbsp Whitefish Roe
- olive oil
- Sandwich cress (optional)
- Chop the onion and Jerusalem artichoke.
- Fry the onion in butter. Add the wine, and let it simmer until reduced to 1/3. Add cream and water, and stir in the chopped Jerusalem artichoke and let it cook until the Jerusalem artichoke is soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients and taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the topping to each soup bowl and serve immediately.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.