Kimchi Salmon and Chips
- 2 pounds / 900 grams peeled potatoes
- 1 dl Mayonnaise
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 salmon filets (about 150 g each)
- oil for frying
- 2 dl Kimchi
- Black and white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- chopped coriander (optional)
See the fish and chips recipe for instructions about the chips. You can of course also buy chips in the grocery store.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the lime juice.
- Fry the salmon in a cast iron skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the chips on 4 plates. Top with Kimchi and salmon.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and coriander.